When it comes to commercial roofing, there are many options to choose from when replacing or restoring your business’s roof. It can get a bit overwhelming! Here at MasterWorks, we are a full-service roofing company. Our goal is to offer multiple restoration and replacement systems that best suit your building’s unique needs and will be effective and long-lasting. Our experts are committed to helping you find the best solutions to all your roofing challenges.
Fabric-reinforcement systems can be a great choice for roof restoration; allowing you to avoid a costly and time-consuming, disruptive replacement process.
Unexpected leaks and water pooling can be a nightmare for any business owner. Having a durable, waterproof, and affordable roofing system is critical. A fabric-reinforced system is applied as a liquid coating and then hardens into a seamless, watertight, monolithic barrier that is resistant to leaking.
Why Choose a Fabric Reinforced Roofing System?
Fabric-reinforced roofing systems offer you a durable, energy-efficient, long-lasting product. Unlike other systems, it is comprised of just one layer that can be customized to fit your building’s design. Having just one layer allows it to adhere completely, providing full reinforcement of the roof. Its resistance to splitting and tearing gives it remarkable strength.
As you may guess from the name, a fabric reinforced roofing system adds a specialized fabric layer across any seams in your existing system. As seams are the #1 location for leak development, you can quickly see the benefit. Alternatively, the entire roofing structure can be protected by the reinforcing material. The surface is then covered with a liquid-applied roofing system to eliminate literally ALL seams.
Wide-Ranging Benefits for Commercial Roofs
Our fabric-reinforced system provides maximum protection for your commercial building and offers a wide range of benefits:
- Environmentally Friendly – The material used is recyclable and doesn’t end up in landfills allowing it to be reused to create new products. Their lighter weight also requires fewer energy resources for installation, reducing the overall carbon footprint of your building.
- Low Maintenance – Fabric-reinforced systems require far less frequent maintenance and upkeep when compared to other roofing materials.
- Substantial Savings – Your wallet will thank you for choosing fabric reinforcement. Installation is quick and easy with no need for heavy machinery or a large labor force. The high reflectivity of the system reduces energy consumption and lowers cooling costs. The savings over time can be significant.
- Aesthetically Pleasing – Fabric Reinforced Systems offer flexibility in choosing colors, patterns, and textures to best fit in with your building’s design and style. They are also highly resistant to weather, chemicals, and discoloration which allows them to retain their appearance over time.
- Long-Lasting – They are applied to an existing roof which extends its life. The system itself can also be recoated multiple times, increasing the overall strength of your roof and adding even more longevity to it.
If you’re looking for a commercial roofing system that offers affordability, durability, and energy efficiency, a fabric-reinforced roof is a great option for your building. If you’re unsure if it is right for you, our team of experienced roofing experts is here to help! At MasterWorks, we have years of experience and a wealth of knowledge ready to help you navigate the decision-making process and choose the best roofing system for your needs.
When you choose MasterWorks for your commercial roofing needs, you can trust our reputation as an industry leader in the mid-Atlantic region. We take pride in our ability to satisfy our customers and commit to providing a 5-star experience every step of the way. We are invested in ensuring that your roofing project is a success.
Why wait? Contact our office today at 703-263-3304 to learn more about how we can help you with all your fabric-reinforced roofing needs. We’re ready to partner with you to create a roofing system that stands out from the rest!