Your commercial building’s roof is a vital investment in your business. Here at MasterWorks, we are committed to protecting that investment and making it last for decades. A tried-and-true method for preserving your roof and extending its life is using a membrane coating system. Using roof coatings is a proven and effective form of restoration trusted by commercial roofers for over 50 years. Coatings can be reapplied and indefinitely delay a costly roof teardown and replacement.
Though your membrane roof is tough and durable, given time it will incur damage and develop leaks. Whether it is due to poor installation, extreme weather or even the ravages of time, that membrane roof will need to be addressed.
Rather than replacing the entire system, a coating may be a better option. Though not all roofs are good candidates for this life-extending service, an assessment by the MasterWorks professionals will quickly let you know if your roof can benefit.
The Membrane Coating Process
A roof coating of any type is a liquid material that can be rolled or sprayed by a MasterWorks professional onto your existing roof system. As the liquid dries, it forms a single, seamless layer of waterproof protection across the entire roofing structure.
This layer protects your roof by covering damaged spots throughout the roof that could lead to leaks and other damage. Without seams, a commercial roof becomes far more durable and less prone to failure.
The Benefits of Roof Coatings
Various types of coatings are available. The most common are acrylic, silicone, and polyurethane options. No matter which you choose, each provides a wealth of benefits to you:
- Staves off a costly and disruptive total replacement- saving you money that you can then invest elsewhere in your business!
- Creates a waterproof, seamless, protective barrier over your pre-existing roof system.
- On average, the coatings pay for themselves in reduced energy bills in less than 10 years.
- Roof coatings eliminate seams from the top layer of your roof, reducing the risk of leak development.
- The installation addresses any existing leaks, reinforces the seams, and protects things like vents and AC units during the spray/roll-on process.
- Provides a safeguard against harsh weather conditions including wind, hail, snow, and heat.
- There are fewer materials to remove off-site eliminating landfill waste and disposal fees.
- Suitable for any U.S. climate!
Why Choose MasterWorks?
At MasterWorks, your complete satisfaction is our number one priority. Our roofing solutions are personalized to best fit your individual roofing needs. We provide high-quality customer service every step of the way. Make the best choice for your business and call us today at 703-263-3304 to set up a free assessment with one of our team of experts. Choosing MasterWorks is choosing the finest commercial roofers in the mid-Atlantic region!