Here at MasterWorks, we are an industry leader in the mid-Atlantic region for all your spray foam roofing needs. Spray polyurethane foam, also known as SPF, is one of the most beneficial and durable products used in commercial roofing. It is superior in terms of adding to a roof’s overall performance and increasing a roof’s longevity. With proper maintenance, it can last for decades!
A spray foam coating is a long-term and low-cost solution to maintaining and restoring your roof without having to do a full replacement.
MasterWorks specializes in spray foam roofing. Whether you need a simple repair or a full roof replacement, you can count on our quality, expertise, and long-lasting results.
Spray Foam Application Process
As with all great roofs, the installation process is key to maximizing your long-term results. Ensuring the process is done correctly is the foundation of a achieving an outstanding spray foam roof.
Before application, the roof is thoroughly prepped. This may include some small repairs. A thorough cleaning of the roof’s surface beforehand will remove any debris and dirt and guarantee the adhesion is good.
SPF is made of a dense material that our experts apply as a liquid mixture. There are two liquids that are needed: isocyanate and polyol. Once they are mixed and sprayed, the exposure to oxygen turns them into foam. This foam will expand up to 30x its volume. During the application, the SPF will fill each crevice and crack, drying into a single layer that will then be sealed with a reflective topcoat. Our team are experts at applying SPF and ensuring that the application is high quality, will be consistent, and cover the entire roofing system of your building.
Spray Foam Benefits
Opting for a spray roof system comes with a host of benefits including:
- Energy Savings – The topcoat is an ENERGY STAR-certified product that can help reduce cooling costs up to 30%.
- Versatile – Spray foam can be used effectively on nearly any roofing material, including metal, BUR, and other common substrates.
- Weather Resistant – Say goodbye to worrying about wind, snow, hail, and all of Mother Nature’s surprises, SPF’s durability stands up to the worst weather.
- Noise Dampening – The thickness of the foam provides soundproofing and limits the transmission of noises.
- Longevity – With proper routine maintenance, spray foam can last for years!
- Affordable – Install is quick and easy and costs a fraction of a replacement roof.
Experts You Can Trust
Investing in your roof is crucial. At MasterWorks, we understand the importance of this investment and want to ensure you feel confident in choosing us. Our team of dedicated experts is available to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding spray roofing.
As the leading commercial roofing option in the mid-Atlantic region, we take pride in our commitment to excellence. Trust us to provide superior service and unparalleled expertise. Call our office now at 703-263-3304 to set up a no-hassle, free consultation with one of our professionals.